[RC Logger Viewer V1.7.4] 2012/09/27
- Added: NTSC/PAL setting.
- Added: Support OSD data file.
- Added: New field support.
- Updated: Sensor Min/Max Range.
- Updated: Setting files format.
- Updated: User interface in OSD setting page.
- Updated: Fields handling in ENV/GPS sensor.
- Updated: User manual.
- Updated: GUI layout is re-arranged.
- Updated: Removed black border of button "Save Settings" when OSD Module Settings Window is opened.
- Updated: OSD Module Settings Windows supports Windows maximum and resize.
- Added: OSD feature.
- Added: OSD Module Settings Window.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.7.3] 2012/02/21
- Fixed: Video black screen on importing video data, due to no audio devices (e.g. speaker, headphone) connection.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.7.3] 2012/02/03
- Added: Orientation & G-Force Module (IMU) feature.
- Added: Orientation & G-Force Module data in Module Graph View.
- Added: 3D model heading offset feature in Orientation & G-Force Module view.
- Added: five 3D model (with texture) supported in Orientation & G-Force Module view.
- Added: 3D model can be selected under Project Settings > Display > Orientation & G-Force Module View > Model.
- Added: Orientation & G-Force Module data lag time. It can be set under Project Settings > Lag Time > Orientation & G-Force Module Data.
- Added: Orientation & G-Force Module orientation update feature in RC Logger LC, PRO, HD2 settings dialog.
- Fixed: the timing problem of RC Logger PRO data.
- Fixed: Module Graph View infinite zoom bug.
- Fixed: Module Graph View invalid display.
- Fixed: Module Graph View shows different height when project system is updated.
- Fixed: Module Graph View "Batt" invalid display.
- Fixed: Module Graph View "Pressure" invalid display.
- Fixed: Environmental Module View data unit does not update when unit system is updated.
- Fixed: field "Ex. Temp. 3" is not translated in Simplified Chinese Language.
- Updated: "User-Agent" under HTTP header used in "Check for update" feature.
- Updated: the "Display" tab under Project Settings > Display is regrouped with category.
- Updated: 3D Map View to support Orientation & G-Force Module data.
- Updated: related features (trim video, rotate video, save/load project, etc) supports Orientation & G-Force Module data.
- Updated: better performance (viewer) during playing video/photo.
- Updated: better performance (3D Map View) when using 1st Person under Map Camera.
- Updated: user manual some screenshots.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.7.2] 2011/12/05
- Fixed: poor HD2/PRO photo display.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.7.1] 2011/11/21
- Added: message box to show the library will be installed.
- Updated: replace the video codec Xvid with ffdshow(rev3978 20110825 clsid).
[RC Logger Viewer V1.7.1] 2011/10/11
- Fixed: GPS notification in the legend in module graph.
- Fixed: viewer hang because of chaning height source.
- Updated: show drive name (volume name) in RC Logger LC, HD2 and PRO setting dialog.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.7.1] 2011/10/04
- Fixed: no data line in module graph when only GPS data is imported.
- Fixed: project settings for new data line.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.7.1] 2011/09/08
- Fixed: module graph do not update after set ground level with using GPS as height source.
- Fixed: slow speed of trimming PRO video.
- Updated: improve video trimming progress dialog smoothness.
- Updated: improve video rotation progress dialog smoothness.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.7.0] 2011/08/18
- Added: HD2 settings.
- Updated: H.264 codec.
- Updated: Japanese help file.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.7] 2011/08/13
- Fixed: video/photo sampling interval wrong input checking under PRO settings.
- Fixed: wrong y-axis scale shown in Module Graph View with only one data.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.7] 2011/08/11
- Added: new field: Date/time stamp config.
- Updated: PRO settings dialog synchronized with AV output.
- Updated: support video/photo sampling interval from 1 seconds to 3600 seconds under PRO settings.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.7] 2011/07/06
- Added: export GPS data to KML file.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.7] 2011/06/29
- Fixed: loading PRO video project file has empty data.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.7] 2011/06/15
- Added: full configuration in "RC Logger PRO Settings".
- Added: handling of data format PRO new line character missing in header.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.7] 2011/05/26
- Added: new menu item "RC Logger PRO Settings...".
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.7] 2011/04/19
- Added: support import file format - RC Logger PRO (photo + video)
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.6] 2011/04/13
- Updated: disable GPS modular lag time.
- Updated: GPS modular lag time default equals to zero.
- Fixed: cell count is not restored in load project.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.6] 2011/04/06
- Fixed: time label does not update in playing video with only GPS data.
- Fixed: photo is always the first one with only GPS data.
- Fixed: the application crashes if only photos are imported.
- Fixed: overall voltage progress bar always show 100% value when zero number of cell data is imported.
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.5] 2011/03/05
- Fixed: wrong ground level set at invalid GPS data,
- Fixed: crash when loading multiple LC with 5Hz data,
- Updated: improve video time to data alignment using timeline slider
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.5] 2011/03/04
- Fixed: update window prompt twice,
- Fixed: incorrect data mapping for multiple LC files with invalid GPS data,
- Updated: load FW=2 5Hz GPS data,
- Updated: handling of loading different module combinations
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.5] 2011/03/02
- Added: FW V0.2 of 5Hz GPS data,
- Fixed: software crash when setting ground level with GPS module only,
- Fixed: voltage range options not disabled when no Pow module,
- Fixed: camera checkbox not properly set when loading project,
- Updated: tab orders in dialogs,
- Updated: dialog words,
- Updated: detect cell count 6-12
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.4] 2011/02/17
- Fixed: cell count not properly calculated for RC Logger video data
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.4] 2011/02/14
- Added: support 5Hz GPS module data,
- Added: import multiple RC Logger LC data files,
- Added: import multiple folders of RC Logger LC data files,
- Added: active/full range voltage bar display,
- Fixed: USB devices not properly closed before application exit,
- Fixed: rotated video may not play properly on some computers,
- Fixed: overall voltage bar may not clear properly,
- Fixed: system unit may not set properly in software settings,
- Fixed: cell count not properly calculated for RC Logger LC data,
- Updated: using ms instead of s to represent data,
- Updated: hide pressure graph on default,
- Updated: new voltage bar style,
- Updated: un-hide RC Logger LC settings files,
- Updated: 2 decimal point for ENV module export,
- Updated: default LC trigger value 1600us,
- Updated: module names,
- Updated: export data file names
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.3] 2011/01/20
- Fixed: script error when Google Earth plugin not installed,
- Fixed: version checking not using proxy,
- Updated: RC Logger logos,
- Updated: latest translations,
- Updated: latest user manual
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.2] 2011/01/13
- Added: new button for saving RC Logger LC time settings,
- Added: show partial path of current photo in photo view,
- Fixed: min value of y-axis could not display all data for negative min value,
- Fixed: use pole count for RPM calculation instead of pole pair,
- Updated: clear dialog parameters when opening RC Logger LC settings
[RC Logger Viewer V1.6.2] 2011/01/10
- Added: detect and discard corrupted RC Logger LC data,
- Added: "Rotate Video" dialog supported by ffmpeg,
- Added: "Cell Count" in project settings,
- Added: "RC Logger LC Settings" dialog,
- Added: playback speed control for RC Logger LC,
- Added: prompt window to view user manual in installed language or download software,
- Added: import multiple folders of photo,
- Fixed: software hangs when loading a project with only BATT graph visible,
- Removed: help button in dialog title bar,
- Updated: new RC Logger LC data file format,
- Updated: system sensor data format (firmware V0.4),
- Updated: progress dialog in interval of 10%,
- Updated: show internal temperature of environmental sensor in 2 decimal places
[RC Logger Viewer V1.5.3] 2010/11/30
- Added: current frame display in "Path Control",
- Added: playback speed control in "Path Control",
- Added: load data from RC Logger LC,
- Added: top camera view,
- Fixed: project does not save "set ground level",
- Fixed: software crash when pressing CTRL+F* buttons with not all sensor data existing,
- Updated: not show invalid GPS points in playback timeline (Garmin GPS and RC Logger LC),
- Updated: new version checking mechanism,
- Updated: not zoom in when starting project with no valid points
[RC Logger Viewer V1.5.2] 2010/11/24
- Added: load project video in the same directory for path begins with "./" in project file (*.xml),
- Added: use software path as default open/save project path,
- Fixed: wrong checked state of Control Panel and Sensor Graph View,
- Fixed: software crash be pressing CTRL+F* buttons without project,
- Fixed: latest path does not hide when loading project with 1st person camera,
- Updated: more checking on ready state of Google Earth plugin,
- Updated: user manual translations,
- Updated: minor performance improvement
[RC Logger Viewer V1.5] 2010/11/16
- Added: Italian language,
- Added: "Sensor Graph View", "Env Sensor View" and "System Sensor View",
- Added: support loading of Garmin GPS file (*.gpx),
- Added: third-person camera,
- Added: use either GPS/ENV sensor as height source,
- Added: project properties,
- Added: map modes "Checkpoint", "Region" and "Distance",
- Added: option to check software update on startup,
- Added: recent projects list,
- Added: show current and total video time,
- Added: capture video frame,
- Added: show/hide data table column from menu bar,
- Added: "Set Ground Level" button,
- Added: warning if trying to start project before map view finishes loading,
- Added: remember last path of import/open/trim/layout,
- Fixed: export negative values of "W" longitude and "S" latitude,
- Fixed: map view may not zoom to path upon import,
- Updated: map view control moves to new "Control Panel",
- Updated: disallow save trimmed video as original video file,
[RC Logger Viewer V1.4e] 2010/10/25
- Updated: show warning when entering invalid value in RC Logger Settings dialog,
- Updated: backward compatibility of RC Logger Map Server starting v1.4e
[RC Logger Viewer V1.4d] 2010/09/04
- Fixed: software may crash when starting project before map completes loading,
- Fixed: photo not initially displayed when starting project without GPS data
[RC Logger Viewer V1.4c] 2010/08/28
- Fixed: video trimming could not recognize end point correctly
[RC Logger Viewer V1.4b] 2010/08/27
- Fixed: script error when GPS data with the same GPS module time exist
[RC Logger Viewer V1.4a] 2010/08/27
- Added: synchronize computer clock with RC Logger,
- Added: reset default RC Logger triggering parameters value,
- Fixed: not show error when checking for update without internet connection,
- Updated: use feet instead of yard for imperial unit system,
- Updated: not show invalid data (points) on map view,
- Updated: not count invalid data for statistics,
- Updated: take data lag time into account for video trimming end point
[RC Logger Viewer V1.4] 2010/08/24
- Added: toggle of metric/imperial unit system in software settings,
- Fixed: speed in knot/h instead of km/h,
- Fixed: E/W Fix not shown in GPS Data Table,
- Removed: conf file storing map URL,
- Updated: use 2000ms as default data lag time instead of 3000ms,
- Updated: add all supported resolution layouts,
- Updated: software translations of all three languages,
- Updated: user manuals in all three languages with latest screenshots,
- Updated: use fixed map URL ""http://apps.cei-hk.net/portal/rcl/ge.php"",
- Updated: use fixed software download link ""http://update.rclogger.com/""
[RC Logger Viewer V1.3] 2010/08/19
- Added: software version update check,
- Added: disable latest path options in first-person camera,
- Fixed: show URL error when trying to download Google Earth plugin in 3D Map View
[RC Logger Viewer V1.2] 2010/08/17
- Added: option of extruding full path and latest path,
- Added: first-person camera following data playback,
- Added: show/hide map control and map layers,
- Added: put the full path onto terrain (adjust altitude) upon loading,
- Added: prompt user for confirmation to close project before reloading map,
- Fixed: flycam triggering settings multiplied by 100 after getting from flycam,
- Fixed: show URL error for wrong network settings,
- Updated: replace QtWebKit by Google Earth to display map,
- Updated: use 2000ms as default data lag time,
- Updated: use system proxy settings instead of application-specific settings
[FlyCam Viewer V1.0 rc4] 2010/07/20
- Added: proxy server software settings,
- Added: checking on map view loading and proper map page,
- Added: pop-up window after save/save as/load/export,
- Fixed: translate words with %1,
- Fixed: failed to show path when coordinate begins with 0,
- Fixed: dialog buttons not following selected language,
- Updated: using zoom level 1 instead of 0 on startup,
- Updated: flycam triggering settings divided by 100 before sending to flycam
- Updated: unlock zoom level for hybrid map as google maps has updated
[FlyCam Viewer V1.0 rc3] 2010/07/15
- Added: localized user manual for French and German,
- Added: localized GUI for French and German,
- Added: prompt for language selection on first startup,
- Added: trim video button in video view,
- Added: average height (offset applied) on altitude bar,
- Added: show/hide columns in GPS data table
[FlyCam Viewer V1.0 rc2] 2010/06/03
- Added: set and restore map home position,
- Added: user manual,
- Fixed: apply software settings always show full path and latest path,
- Updated: not show FlyCam Settings dialog when FlyCam is not connected,
- Updated: prompt user to retry when failed to connect to FlyCam,
- Updated: scroll to current raw GPS data even if playback/slideshow is stopped,
- Updated: show video/photos filename in window title,
- Updated: import can complete without data file(s),
- Updated: minimize size of 100x100 for map view,
- Updated: remember last imported path,
- Updated: instant data update while dragging video time
[FlyCam Viewer V1.0 rc1] 2010/06/01
- Added: date and numbers displayed according to system locale,
- Added: export CSV/txt data according to system locale, with double-quotes,
- Added: progress dialog with abort button during video trimming,
- Added: progress display of loading Google Maps during initialization,
- Updated: more keyboard shortcuts for menu items,
- Updated: layouts for common resolutions with auto-select on first start,
- Updated: four colors for map paths,
[FlyCam Viewer V0.2a] 2010/05/28
- Fixed: Modelcraft icon not showing in EXE,
- Updated: render first frame of video after loading,
- Updated: allow video trimming while stopped,
- Updated: prompt for import after saved trimmed video
[FlyCam Viewer V0.2] 2010/05/28
- Added: Modelcraft logo,
- Added: FlyCam settings dialog,
- Added: video trimming (with GPS data) by setting start time and end time,
- Added: click on video start/end time to jump to frame,
- Added: import photos from files or folder,
- Added: switch photos by slider, + and - buttons,
- Added: slideshow playback of photos, with GPS data display,
- Added: software (global) settings dialog for path color and width,
- Added: export GPS data to CSV file,
- Added: "Move Map to Path" in "View" menu,
- Added: double-click on GPS data table to jump to frame,
- Added: calculation of avg/min/max speed and total distance travelled,
- Added: auto-set altitude offset upon import,
- Updated: use slider instead of progress bar for altitude,
- Updated: compass moving according to GPS data instead of North side,
- Updated: auto-select current GPS data only when video is playing,
- Updated: reorganized Current Data View with avg, min, max speed and total distance,
- Updated: always use 1024x768 layout on default,
- Removed: GPS data table toggle button