Thread: Xtreme: Starting and Stopping Motor hint!

Attention Xtreme: Starting and Stopping Motor hint!

One hint, please make sure to read the user instructions, especially concerning how to start and stop the motors! This is different from the RC EYE One and One S. Details can be found one page 46 / 17.5.5.1 (for Mode 1) and 47 / 17.5.5.2 (for Mode 2).
    Last edited by MatLi; 14.04.2014 at 07:23.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

I going to have my rc extrem today or tomorrow but the only thing is custom is charging me 35$ on top of the shipping that i paid why is that ?

Quote Originally Posted by berg View Post
    I going to have my rc extrem today or tomorrow but the only thing is custom is charging me 35$ on top of the shipping that i paid why is that ?
    Hi there.

Although this topic does not really belong into this thread, let me still try to answer your question here.

Various countries apply import duties on specific products, goods or services. These duties are being charged based on your local customs regulations and are not within our control nor knowledge. Such duties are not specifically related to products shipped by RC Logger but are generally applied to categories of such goods or services defined by your local customs department.

You will need to contact your local customs office for clarification. RC Logger does not directly nor indirectly charge custom duties or similar.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)