Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Product Development announcement: The Nova X 350 Refined Aerial Performance System

Let's keep it short.. Amy news?

Sure - We are sending test frames to the external testers this Friday. Currently we are wrapping up the mechanical component testing process. (We want to make sure you get good long running parts).

The schedule I received today shows delivery of the first ARF's this December. 1st week actually.

Thanks for showing interest

Regards,

Adam
    Go big, fly hard.

Thanx Adam, I see a early Christmass gift coming my way! Any idea on when the prices will be anounced?

I think Chris would be the better person to answer that question. I have been super busy preparing test plans, and out of the loop. I'll get back to you.

Regards,

Adam
    Go big, fly hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Royco View Post
    Thanx Adam, I see a early Christmass gift coming my way! Any idea on when the prices will be anounced?
    We are working on pricing and feature overview at this very moment. We will need one or two more weeks time before we have something tangible to share with the community.

That's soon enough ;-) Good luck guys!

Red Face EYE Nova X350 testing

Looks awesome! If you are looking for any testers in Canada (to see how it performs in the northern climate :-) ), I would volunteer.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmudel View Post
    Looks awesome! If you are looking for any testers in Canada (to see how it performs in the northern climate :-) ), I would volunteer.
    Thanks for the compliment. We strongly feel the Nova is going to be a game changer. We start fresh at the drawing board with every product that is developed and copy no one, but rather blaze our own trail for others to follow.

As for testing for the Nova project all testers have already been selected and are up to speed with all requirements, equipment etc. However, we will always be looking for external testers for future products, so keep an eye open for when we might be looking for new testers here in the forums.

"The Nova X 350 is fully user programmable via Smartphone and Tablet (iOS and Android App based)"

This comment is mentioned here and on other forum postings. Will this system be comparable to the functionality of that offered by Arducopter with the APM or Pixhawk FCs and the Missionplanner and Droidplanner software?

Those systems don't leave much out and include the increasingly desired "Follow me" capability; will that be possible now or in the future on either the Eye Nova 350 or Navigator?

Really looking forward to upgrading my Xtreme with a Nova-X and/or Navigator.
    Any word on when we will be able to order??