Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Product Development announcement: The Nova X 350 Refined Aerial Performance System

Quote Originally Posted by ResQ91 View Post
    Really looking forward to upgrading my Xtreme with a Nova-X and/or Navigator.
    Any word on when we will be able to order??
    Details have been posted in the NovaX 350 thread. Please follow this link:

http://www.rclogger.com/forum/showth...rience-Release

A first preview of the NovaX 350 transmitter. It can also be used with the Xtreme since we added PPM support. What do you think?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOVA_TX_FINAL.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	1081

Looks futuristic Chris, I like it! I don't know if someone will look and uses the striping next to the control sticks, but you can not see them very well in the picture. I personally don't use them. Ik like the PPM support for the Xtreme!

Quote Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
    A first preview of the NovaX 350 transmitter. It can also be used with the Xtreme since we added PPM support. What do you think?

Nice! The angles remind me of a stealth fighter, lol.

Deeper blacks and reds to match the Nova would be very, very sexy.

Transmitter looks great Chris!. Low key with just the right amount of color splashes to make it stand out. Well done!

I have always been a fan of the shorter solid antenna design over the more standard "duck" antenna. This is definitely going to look sharp with the NovaX and the fact that the Xtreme will also be flyable with the Tx is a HUGE win. I believe there will be many that will purchase for that aspect alone.

I feel confident that this will be the nicest RTF 350 size package available on the market. Just beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by MatLi View Post

Nice! Is that a rebranded Turnigy i6?

While it does have very similar housing, The RC Logger Tx is using our very own protocol and has been built 100% to our specifications.

So outwardly they have the same shell but internals and firmware is all completely different.

Attention

Quote Originally Posted by the8atman View Post
    Nice! Is that a rebranded Turnigy i6?

As Jamie already mentioned in the previous post. We are working together with the same supplier and retain the same housing. The transmitter is however not compatible with the i6 as we use a complete different firmware and protocol as well as a different custom developed receiver with digital port for downlink telemetry. The receiver also provides a PPM port for use with the Xtreme for example.

Here a few updated "real" product photos of both, the transmitter and receiver. Both are in production now and are provided with the RtF package.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150209_034357483_iOS.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	1509   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89108rc_bb_01_fb_600.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	1511   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89108rc_lb_00_fb_600.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	1513  
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

Well I took the plunge, got myself the frsky taranis (just need time to be able learn how to use it and to fly now)
    I asked this a few months back and wondering if you have an update/how to
    Will we be able to receive the telemetry onto the taranis and is there any advice / tutorials where you show what and how to use 3rd party TX/RX (such as the taranis) with the novaX?
    Sorry for the ignorance I have only recently moved from the 35mhz TX/RX

I have another question that may be easier to answer than the last, what size is the battery compartment, or recommended maximum size & weight of a battery and is this with a camera on?