Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Product Development announcement: The Nova X 350 Refined Aerial Performance System

3rd question (I think I have self answered the first) any update on the release date, whats the chances of release before June?

To answer your questions FPVer:

1. We will actually have a downloadable file for the Taranis for the NovaX from one of our external testers. So setup will be a breeze. Download, install, perform the 3 steps required out of the box and you'll be good to go.

2. The stock lipo is a 3s 5200mAh lipo.

3. We still plan and are on target to release in May (mid-May at the moment).

Regards,
    Jamie

Thanks for the answers, the taranis setup file sounds awesome!

with regards to the battery, any information on size dimension wise, I got some 5000mah 25c lipo measuring 162x21x46mm and was wondering if these would fit, and curious to the max size of the battery if I was to get some more. plus the recommended discharge rate needed?

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    To answer your questions FPVer:

1. We will actually have a downloadable file for the Taranis for the NovaX from one of our external testers. So setup will be a breeze. Download, install, perform the 3 steps required out of the box and you'll be good to go.

2. The stock lipo is a 3s 5200mAh lipo.

3. We still plan and are on target to release in May (mid-May at the moment).

Regards,
    Jamie
    Would you provide us with a link to the Taranis firmware update, you mentioned back in April of 2015?

s.miles we actually never received this as our external tester ended up using the stock system. However, I do have a friend that I believe still has and uses a Taranis. I will check with him and if so we can work together to create a model for the Taranis radio that works appropriately with the NovaX 350.

Just be reminded that a PPM receiver that is compatible with the Taranis protocol will be required. I will discuss with my friend and update you with information and see if we can't get a model created within the next few coming days.

Regards,
    Jamie