Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RC EYE One Xtreme FAQs

There are any video to Change flight mode with the stock transmitter? I`m spanish, an my english is very poor.

No video, but it's pretty easy. double tap the mode button and it will switch to a new mode. Double tap again and it will switch again. green led is beginner, orange led is sport, red led is expert.

No hay videos , pero es bastante fácil. doble toque en el botón de modo y se cambiará a un modo nuevo . Doble toque de nuevo y se cambiará de nuevo. led verde es principiante, LED naranja es el deporte , led rojo es experto.

Regards,
    Jamie

Hi sorry for the dumb question but what type of battery connector does the EOX use? Male/female connector.

That's not a dumb question at all. The Xtreme uses a specialty connector as the unit pulls power from both individual packs. It's known as an xh connector. If you are wondering for the purpose of wanting to get ahold of the connectors themselves then rc-connectors.com carries them along with other configurations for the Xtreme.

Regards,
    Jamie

After installinhg a new main frame, I reset the gyro, powered it up, applied throttle, and it immediately nosed up, flipped over and broke off the left rear prop. What happened and what do I do next other than replace the prop?

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    After installinhg a new main frame, I reset the gyro, powered it up, applied throttle, and it immediately nosed up, flipped over and broke off the left rear prop. What happened and what do I do next other than replace the prop?
    Hey Lindon,

not sure if you saw my reply to your other post regarding this but just in case you didn't on the other thread here's a few things to check...

The unit flipping over is very often either a prop in the wrong location or a motor spinning in the wrong direction.

With props removed I would check that all motor rotations are correct by lightly touching the bell of the motor while they are spinning at idle to feel which direction they are spinning and ensure they are spinning correctly.

If these are spinning all correctly then I'd recheck all the props.

The motors and props work in a criss cross pattern.

I have attached a graphic showcasing the proper motor rotation as well as the correct prop location.

(click to enlarge)
    Attachment 2159

See if this helps get your unit back up and flying.

Please keep us updated.

Regards,
    Jamie

Does the EOX has a headless mode?

Quote Originally Posted by mcometa View Post
    Does the EOX has a headless mode?
    The Xtreme doesn't offer a headless mode. We do offer it in our newer models such as the NovaX 350. It is referred to as I.R.P.C. (Intelligent Relative Postion Control).

Regards,
    Jamie

Can you identify IC3 on the control board please. A loose motor/prop removed this IC from the board whilst test flying without the cover fitted. Thank you.