Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RC EYE One Xtreme FAQs

Ok Matt,

The rain has finally stopped, and I've got the extreme running fine! I learned something that you might want to add to your faqs. I reset the transmitter several times before I succeeded. It turned out that my impatience got in the way. When I inserted the batteries with the power and mode switches pressed, I thought there would be a timeout, so when I moved the sticks in a circle, I went way too fast! I SLOWLY rotated the sticks to all positions, then hit the power, binded the extreme, and it worked like a champ. Another thing I noticed is that after landing in sport mode with the intention of returning to beginner mode, both power and mode switches didn't work at all. I discovered that there's at least a minute of time delay before the switches worked. They are not instantaneous! Is that by design?

I just watched a YouTube of a mod to use 600 grit sandpaper strips that was inserted in the motor mount to add grip for the motor shaft---I'm guessing this may not be a good idea after reading your post---I ordered an Extreme last week that will be (?) here tomorrow and have been checking a lot of info on the web so I don't want to bypass design with some of the mods suggested.

How can I activate altitude hold with a Dx6i and Lemmon Rx set up?

Skyfree,

Check out the pic below. It should help you get setup with what your wanting.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot2014-06-30at12143PM_zps927ad29d.png 
Views:	253 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	778

Thank you for your quick reply, I will try those settings, maybe, it flies so good as is I'm leery to change anything, but thanks again jlcmp7.

You're welcome. Happy Flying!

Can I connect two batteries to the Eye One Xtreme in parallel to extend flight times?

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    Can I connect two batteries to the Eye One Xtreme in parallel to extend flight times?
    Hey erik,

Please see my response to your other thread: http://www.rclogger.com/forum/showth...lel-on-the-EOX

Regards,
    Jamie

I am considering the one xtreme. However i have a few questions. If i purchase the RTF model will i be able to use onelink and ppm in the future. Or will i have to choose between options. I would like to have the ability of all three of possible

Quote Originally Posted by rbugdalski View Post
    I am considering the one xtreme. However i have a few questions. If i purchase the RTF model will i be able to use onelink and ppm in the future. Or will i have to choose between options. I would like to have the ability of all three of possible
    Hey rbugdalski,

Great question. If you purchase the RTF, there is no need to be of concern about use of the OneLINK or PPM Rx in the future. The RTF version is fully compatible with the OneLINK and has the PPM port also. The board and ports/connections is the exact same on all models. The only difference is one comes without a transmitter whereas the other one does. So you're 100% good to go if you purchase the RTF model.

Hope that helps answer your question. If you have any others, feel free to ask and we are here to help.

Regards,
    Jamie