Thread: Rc eye one goes nuts

Rc eye one goes nuts

So just got my RC EYE ONE in the other day and on my second battery I ran into problems! Flying in mode 2 I tried doing some semi quick movements and the thing started to wobble and then went absolutely nuts until it slammed into the ground bending two motor shafts. And now because of the crash a third motor makes a screaming sound! I calibrated the controller and zeroed out the the trim settings before my flight. Hopefully this is not how its suppose to fly. So disappointed! Anybody have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Snyderman View Post
    So just got my RC EYE ONE in the other day and on my second battery I ran into problems! Flying in mode 2 I tried doing some semi quick movements and the thing started to wobble and then went absolutely nuts until it slammed into the ground bending two motor shafts. And now because of the crash a third motor makes a screaming sound! I calibrated the controller and zeroed out the the trim settings before my flight. Hopefully this is not how its suppose to fly. So disappointed! Anybody have any ideas?
    It appears like your flight controller has been damaged during the crash. The controller will need to be replaced. You may want to contact the support center at contact@rclogger.com to request a replacement flight controller board.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

It must have been damaged during manufacturing. The control board lost it's mind during flight and then crashed. Does RCLoggers warranty cover damaged motors do to a faulty Control board?

Nice try, I dont think they would.

Its a tough call on what happens, its a he said, I said situation.

Left for dead!

Well it's now June 16th and I'm still in the same boat as I was back in April. I just love the fact that I spent $60 on something I got to fly 3 times. I would of had 3 RCLogger Quads by now if support would of just did the right thing! Now I just have 1 dead one!! Ugh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snyderman View Post
    Well it's now June 16th and I'm still in the same boat as I was back in April. I just love the fact that I spent $60 on something I got to fly 3 times. I would of had 3 RCLogger Quads by now if support would of just did the right thing! Now I just have 1 dead one!! Ugh!!

It is not a clear warranty case, thus we cannot act fully in your favour. We can offer support in terms of a discount for a replacement unit or upgrade to an One S. In case you would want to take this opportunity please open a ticket at https://support.rclogger.com/ and make sure to make a reference to this post.

Hope it helps and is appreciated.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

I recieved an email this morning stating they were sending me a replacement free of charge. I'm a happy camper now! Can't wait to finally enjoy it!