Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xtreme motor specifications

Xtreme motor specifications

I think I read this question about motors in one of the threads but there was no answer.
    What are the specifications of the stock motors? Kv especially? and voltage range?
    They look just like the Hurc 250 plus.

Hey Sirius, how's it going?

We have not ever released that information due to the fact that all of the components on the Xtreme were made to work very specifically together. This is why we often state please be aware if you use components other than the stock it could cause immediate or down the road issues.

One thing I can say however is these are not the HURC 250 Plus motors. The motors used on the Xtreme were produced directly according to our specifications.

Hope you understand and that helps at least answer some of your question.

Jamie

Thanks for your response even if it didn't answer my questions. The main thing I don't like about the motors besides the motor mounts is the prop mount. Just because the threads are wearing out on some of mine, and I have some used motors I bought that have bent threads that I can't use. I remember reading that replacement prop mounts might be offered, any chance to get some anytime soon?

Sirius,

I will touch base regarding offering replacement sets. Just to clarify are you speaking of the thumb screws or the actual shaft mount that the thumb screws screw into?

The shaft with the hex part at the bottom that the thumb screws screw on to. The prop adapter that fits on the motor shaft.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusflier View Post
    The shaft with the hex part at the bottom that the thumb screws screw on to. The prop adapter that fits on the motor shaft.
    I could really use this part. Does this exist yet, jlcamp7? I think I have a slightly bent shaft.

It does not. We chose not to offer this individual piece separate from the motor. The reason being is these hex shaft pieces are pressed on from the factory using a special process/adhesive.

Regards,
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    It does not. We chose not to offer this individual piece separate from the motor. The reason being is these hex shaft pieces are pressed on from the factory using a special process/adhesive.

Regards,
    Jamie
    Thanks, Jamie.

I'll look into manually trying to get the shaft back into true for the time being.

Definitely something worth trying first.

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    Definitely something worth trying first.
    Right? I can only break it worse!