Thread: rc eye one s problem-

rc eye one s problem-

I've had my eye one s now for 2 weeks with no problems... flying great- Now with a fresh battery it stops in mid air and falls to the ground-Replace with new fresh battery same thing happens...It is flashing a fast red led warning- anyone have any ideas?

Also does anyone know if its normal for the motors to heat up after flying for a while?
    Last edited by screenman; 26.07.2014 at 10:45.

People who handle controlled models, requires a measurement instrument. Measure the voltage at the battery. That you had to do first. Do you have 2 batteries in a pack? Then you must to measure both. If you are not measures approximately the same in volts, then the battery is faulty and you need a new one.

And yes, the motors can be warm. But not hot.

Quote Originally Posted by screenman View Post
    I've had my eye one s now for 2 weeks with no problems... flying great- Now with a fresh battery it stops in mid air and falls to the ground-Replace with new fresh battery same thing happens...It is flashing a fast red led warning- anyone have any ideas?

Also does anyone know if its normal for the motors to heat up after flying for a while?
    Do you have the ability to test the voltage as mentioned by Max Nix? It could be possible that your batteries are not receiving a full charge. Can you confirm that the batteries are staying on the charger to the point where the led's go out on the USB charger? Also the red led warning could mean low voltage cut-off or something causing obstruction to motors. Maybe check all motors by spinning by hand and making sure they turn freely and also check all of the motor shafts to make sure they aren't bent and nothing such as hair strands have gotten wrapped around a shaft.