Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [Info] RC EYE Navigator 250

The RC Logger Commander (updated version from the previous RC Logger Viewer) are both not related to any of our drones. These two software solutions work together with our data logging camera and the modules used together with the camera or the RC Logger LC.

This is a standalone telemetry technology which has been developed several years back. They are not designed to connect to the NovaX or Navigator 250. A product overview can be found here:

- Modules
    - Camera

The RC Logger Commander and the previous RC Logger Viewer both require the Google Earth Plugin. Google has announced some time back that support for Google Earth will be discontinued [read the full details here], thus we won't continue to support neither the RC Logger Commander nor the previous RC Logger Viewer from 2017 onward.

The "RC EYE Tweaker" is used for our previous (obsolete) drone generation such as the RC EYE 450 and RC EYE 650. Our new drones such as the NovaX 350 and Navigator 250 are both Bluetooth / App enabled.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

Hey guys, quick question about the goggles, can I power them with a 7.4v 2700mAh lipo or is that too much amperage?
    Thanks, Rocky

Responding to this, to see if it opens up the last page. Right now I am stuck on page 9 even though it's showing there is a 10th page.

Quote Originally Posted by Heaterman1 View Post
    Hey guys, quick question about the goggles, can I power them with a 7.4v 2700mAh lipo or is that too much amperage?
    Thanks, Rocky
    Yes, this does work perfectly fine. No worries at all.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

Hey Rocky,

I can see your post from your view forum post on your username, but can't reach the page. Sorry about that. We are working on seeing what might be causing this issue.

In regards to your question. The only thing that matter's is the voltage. Anything from 2s (7.4v nominal) to 6s (22.2v nominal). As long as your battery is in this voltage range (which the one you mentioned is), then you are fine. Amperage doesn't have any impact.

Regards,
    Jamie

Thanks Jamie, I thought that I had to log out before my reply would post. This would be the second time this has happened to me and you too, since page 8. Hope you get it worked out.
    Regards, Rocky