Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Info] RC EYE Navigator 250

Wow! That's looking fantastic! Really a sharp look
    Go big, fly hard.

Looking great. I'm confused, I love my little eox and the NovaX350 would be a big step so I am holding out for the 250 where I hope to get the most bang for the buck with fvp and transmitter. I understand that the eox won't bind to your transmitter without buying something and installing it. Would you make it clear what it is, where can I buy it and how is the installation and linking is done to your radio.

Hey Phalpal,

What you need to bind the Xtreme to our new R8 radio is the RR8-TP receiver that is made for this radio system.

Here is a link: http://www.rclogger.com/RC-EYE/Spare...er-RR8-TP.html

This is a PPM receiver. Plugging in this receiver in to the PPM port of the Xtreme and performing the transmitter learning sequence (found in the Xtreme user manual under the PPM Receiver section) is all you need to do. Then you'll be able to fly the Xtreme with the R8 radio.

Something else to note is the R8 radio that comes with the NovaX has a spring loaded throttle for use of midstick with the NovaX. It can still be used this way with the Xtreme (will be helpful for altitude hold), but does also offer the part needed to remove the spring and set the stick as a standard transmitter.

eagerly await the navigator

any update on the release :-)

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1958 View Post
    any update on the release :-)
    Yes sure

We are on direct target for November release. All mechanical construction details have been completed. Many new features and improvements added. There are three versions available, RTF with VTX (full FPV ready), RTF without VTX (but camera is still installed; user can upgrade to VTX any time later by inserting the VTX board via simple plug&play) and an ARF version where just the stock TX isn't included. TX is the same as the NovaX 350 R8 radio set system.

that is great news :-)
    thanks Chris

Quote Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
    Yes sure

We are on direct target for November release. All mechanical construction details have been completed. Many new features and improvements added. There are three versions available, RTF with VTX (full FPV ready), RTF without VTX (but camera is still installed; user can upgrade to VTX any time later by inserting the VTX board via simple plug&play) and an ARF version where just the stock TX isn't included. TX is the same as the NovaX 350 R8 radio set system.
    Hi Chris,

since it has become quite calm around the Navigator lately, I dare ask what the status of this wonderful project is, at the moment? Are you making good progress? Any update on the release date, any photos?

Thanks and greetings,

Frank

Thumbs Up

Dear Frank.

I am currently in Germany and back in HK next Tuesday. The progress is good and fully on schedule. I am in close contact while travelling in Germany. I will receive a first production trial run sample next Tuesday just after I have returned to HK. Attached an image of the sample which I am about to receive next week.

More updates after I am back. Lots of things to do, including preparation for the CES in Las Vegas this coming January.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cosmetic.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	2136  
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
    Dear Frank.

I am currently in Germany and back in HK next Tuesday. The progress is good and fully on schedule. I am in close contact while travelling in Germany. I will receive a first production trial run sample next Tuesday just after I have returned to HK. Attached an image of the sample which I am about to receive next week.

More updates after I am back. Lots of things to do, including preparation for the CES in Las Vegas this coming January.
    Hi Chris,

ok, thanks for the update, the photo looks very promising.

Do you already know whether you (and/or the RC-Logger-team) will attend the Nuremberg Toy Fair 2016?

Greetings,

Frank