Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Info] RC EYE Navigator 250

eagerly await the navigator

any update on the release :-)

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1958 View Post
    any update on the release :-)
    Yes sure

We are on direct target for November release. All mechanical construction details have been completed. Many new features and improvements added. There are three versions available, RTF with VTX (full FPV ready), RTF without VTX (but camera is still installed; user can upgrade to VTX any time later by inserting the VTX board via simple plug&play) and an ARF version where just the stock TX isn't included. TX is the same as the NovaX 350 R8 radio set system.

that is great news :-)
    thanks Chris

Quote Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
    Yes sure

We are on direct target for November release. All mechanical construction details have been completed. Many new features and improvements added. There are three versions available, RTF with VTX (full FPV ready), RTF without VTX (but camera is still installed; user can upgrade to VTX any time later by inserting the VTX board via simple plug&play) and an ARF version where just the stock TX isn't included. TX is the same as the NovaX 350 R8 radio set system.
    Hi Chris,

since it has become quite calm around the Navigator lately, I dare ask what the status of this wonderful project is, at the moment? Are you making good progress? Any update on the release date, any photos?

Thanks and greetings,

Frank

Thumbs Up

Dear Frank.

I am currently in Germany and back in HK next Tuesday. The progress is good and fully on schedule. I am in close contact while travelling in Germany. I will receive a first production trial run sample next Tuesday just after I have returned to HK. Attached an image of the sample which I am about to receive next week.

More updates after I am back. Lots of things to do, including preparation for the CES in Las Vegas this coming January.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cosmetic.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	2136  
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
    Dear Frank.

I am currently in Germany and back in HK next Tuesday. The progress is good and fully on schedule. I am in close contact while travelling in Germany. I will receive a first production trial run sample next Tuesday just after I have returned to HK. Attached an image of the sample which I am about to receive next week.

More updates after I am back. Lots of things to do, including preparation for the CES in Las Vegas this coming January.
    Hi Chris,

ok, thanks for the update, the photo looks very promising.

Do you already know whether you (and/or the RC-Logger-team) will attend the Nuremberg Toy Fair 2016?

Greetings,

Frank

Salivating.

Can't wait to have one in my hands.

me to looking good

Quote Originally Posted by lordfw3 View Post
    Do you already know whether you (and/or the RC-Logger-team) will attend the Nuremberg Toy Fair 2016?
    Hi Frank. We won't be in Nuremberg in 2016 but we will join another flying event in Germany instead where we will present and fly all our new products including the Navigator and Twist. I will post event details very soon.

Ironically. I am in Nuremberg today
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)