Thread: Backpack

Backpack

Hi!

After just a couple of days ownership I realize that a backpack made for the EOX would be great. Especially if one, just like me likes togo out in nature and fly. I know that RC Logger provides hard cases but it would be really nice to be able to wear the craft on your back. Maybe with inter changeable foam padding so that one could carry either the EOX or the Eye one.

Maybe something like this:
    http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2146422

Hi,

Thanks for posting your idea. I will share it with the team.

The only concern I would have is that a hard impact of some sorts could cause damage to the equipment. This is why we decided to go with the Xtreme Case. You can basically drop that thing off a mountain, and pick it up at the bottom with no damage

Regards,

Adam
    Go big, fly hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam.RCLogger View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for posting your idea. I will share it with the team.

The only concern I would have is that a hard impact of some sorts could cause damage to the equipment. This is why we decided to go with the Xtreme Case. You can basically drop that thing off a mountain, and pick it up at the bottom with no damage

Regards,

Adam
    Hi Adam,

thanks for the reply. Actually, I think that the DJI backpack has a rigid lid, sort of like a backpack for computers. Maybe that would be the way to go =)

I was looking for the same kind of thing as well just not as big as the DJI ones. I was looking at a soft shell case, like the ones the Fat Shark googles have. I have been looking at XBOX soft cases to see if I could mod something. Anyone else have any other ideas for custom cases? I just want an all in one case for my xtreme, batteries, stock controller and googles!

At the moment we are only offering the hard shell case option. However we might look at the soft case option as well while we are looking at cases for the NovaX.

Does the hard case fit the extreme with longer landing gear and gimble?

Hey Buxton,

Are you referring to the Xtreme or NovaX 350? I am guessing maybe NovaX since you mentioned the gimbal. In this case the gimbal will need to be removed and the longer legs can be quick released.