Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R8 TX Firmware Upgrade not working

Hi there,

i can confirm the upgrade procedure of Antiphon also and have just successfully transferred firmware 1.2 to the transmitter and 3.0 to the NovaX 350. Now it's time to fly a round after the winter ...

Regards,
    Christian from Berlin

Hey Christian,

Great to hear! Hope you enjoy some flying now that the winter season is coming to a close.

Definitely let us know what you think of the version 3.0 and new features.

Enjoy!

Jamie and the RC Logger Team

Hello:
    Just got my 350 and have been trying to update firmware. I'm using windows 10 home on an Acer laptop. When I go to device manager to find the com port, I click on the device under other devices. There isn't a "ports (com & lpt)" tab. When I click on the device under "other devices" and click again to get the port number I get " Port_#0001.Hub_#0001" I've tried 1, 0001, #0001. None work. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by george l View Post
    Hello:
    Just got my 350 and have been trying to update firmware. I'm using windows 10 home on an Acer laptop. When I go to device manager to find the com port, I click on the device under other devices. There isn't a "ports (com & lpt)" tab. When I click on the device under "other devices" and click again to get the port number I get " Port_#0001.Hub_#0001" I've tried 1, 0001, #0001. None work. Any suggestions?
    Hey George,

Welcome to the forums. Great to have you here in the community and as a part of the NovaX 350 owners club. I noticed you opened a ticket with us as well.

Just wanted you to know I've updated with information in your ticket that can hopefully get you updated on the RX8. Hope that helps.

Best regards,
    Jamie and the RC Logger Team