Thread: RC Eye One

RC Eye One

Hi,

I have a RC Eye One and I think I just burnt the FC Controller board.
    1 of the motor doesn't spin. Had ordered the replacement motor, but it doesn't work. So I think the FC Controller board is faulty. I switch the motor around and it burnt the other motor controller around (So that faulty motor is faulty).

I notice there's no longer any RC Eye One - Mode 2 anymore.

Can I order a RC Eye One - Mode 3 and bind it with my Mode 2 Controller ?

Hey daryl,

You shouldn't have a problem being able to bind the EYE One to mode 2 controller.

However, I would like to recommend you take a look at our EYE One S model. It's a newer version of the original EYE One with some improvements. The main thing is the S version now has an auto flip capability in sport mode. Also the landing gear was redesigned to offer better protection to the motors/arms.

Here is a link to the EYE One S model in mode 2:
    http://www.rclogger.com/RC-EYE/RC-EY...-S-Mode-2.html

I hope that helps answer your questions. If you have any others don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help.

Regards,
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by daryl733 View Post
    Hi,

I have a RC Eye One and I think I just burnt the FC Controller board.
    1 of the motor doesn't spin. Had ordered the replacement motor, but it doesn't work. So I think the FC Controller board is faulty. I switch the motor around and it burnt the other motor controller around (So that faulty motor is faulty).

I notice there's no longer any RC Eye One - Mode 2 anymore.

Can I order a RC Eye One - Mode 3 and bind it with my Mode 2 Controller ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    Hey daryl,

You shouldn't have a problem being able to bind the EYE One to mode 2 controller.

However, I would like to recommend you take a look at our EYE One S model. It's a newer version of the original EYE One with some improvements. The main thing is the S version now has an auto flip capability in sport mode. Also the landing gear was redesigned to offer better protection to the motors/arms.

Here is a link to the EYE One S model in mode 2:
    http://www.rclogger.com/RC-EYE/RC-EY...-S-Mode-2.html

I hope that helps answer your questions. If you have any others don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help.

Regards,
    Jamie
    the eye one s is a great flyer you will love it

I just bought 6 sets of propeller, 2 spare batteries and a set of motors for RC Eye One.
    It delivered after the crash. Are all these usable with Eye One S ?

Quote Originally Posted by daryl733 View Post
    I just bought 6 sets of propeller, 2 spare batteries and a set of motors for RC Eye One.
    It delivered after the crash. Are all these usable with Eye One S ?
    Hey Daryl,

Yes these parts are useable with the EYE One S. The props and batteries are identical. The motors themselves are also identical with the only change being the plastic motor holders that have the built in landing legs. So what you purchased will work perfectly fine with the S model.

Regards,
    Jamie