Thread: New Receiver/Transmitter - EOX not learning the commands

New Receiver/Transmitter - EOX not learning the commands

Hey there,

first of all, sorry for my bad english, I'm german...

My Problem:

I bought a new transmitter and receiver. The Reely HT-6 (http://www.produktinfo.conrad.com/da...T_6_2_4GHZ.pdf)

Now connected the receiver with the EOX and binded it succesfully with the transmitter... But when I press the "binding key" on the EOX the red LED is pulsing a long time and after that, it just returns to yellow.

Is it possible to use the Reely Transmitter on the EOX? And if the answer is yes, what im doing wrong?!

Would be nice, if someone could help me

Greets

Reely HT-6 is a re-branded FlySky FS-i6, which is the OEM radio for the RC Logger R8. You're in the right family for sure! Can you verify that the receiver has PPM out, and you've hooked up the PPM cable to the proper location? From the HT-6 manual, the HR-6 looks like it is the FlySky FS-ia6, which does NOT have PPM. You need the ia6bv2, which has iBus/PPM.

Do you have the user manual for the RC Logger EOX? I've attached the relevant section. Please read it carefully and follow the instructions precisely when you get a PPM-capable receiver. It should work just fine.

RC Logger EYE One Xtreme Manual.pdf

Hey there, thanks for your answer. In the manual on page 68 of the reely HT-6 is written:

Signal output/input: PS/2 socket (PPM)

Thats why I thought, that it should be right...

Hmm, but I'm not sure, if I maybe misunterstand this...

Quote Originally Posted by InpureD View Post
    Hey there, thanks for your answer. In the manual on page 68 of the reely HT-6 is written:

Signal output/input: PS/2 socket (PPM)

Thats why I thought, that it should be right...

Hmm, but I'm not sure, if I maybe misunterstand this...
    Your radio outputs PPM over the PS/2 trainer port. Your receiver does not output PPM. For a receiver to work on the EOX, it has to support PPM output. Please choose another receiver like the FlySky FS-ia6b.

Okay... Thats what I dont understood...

Thank you for your answer! I will take a look at the receiver you're recommending!

There are others that will work with your Reely, like the RC Logger r8 receiver and the Turnigy ia6b. Check back here and I'll help you pick one.