Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xtreme V2?

The EOX v2 looks great! I'm looking out for it!
    I hope there is a panic button now to go from expert-mode to sport-mode in mid flight.
    Further I hope that the v2 didn't loose his unique sound when it is cranking up its motors.

We are working out the details and finalizing very soon. We are also interested to see how the sound is as we are using a completely new prop design that offers performance and durability in the Xtreme v2.

this will be a great addition to "my" RCL family

Hi guys,

this is looking very promising so far, I like the sleek design.

Concerning the features:

- Detachable, modular GPS -> Wonderful idea, I really like this and it would be an industry-first (at least as far as I know).

- Inverted flying -> Well, not for me to be honest. If I want to do that, I'll go and get a Twist 300

- Prop-Guards -> Never used those, but if they are detachable, why not?

- 5.8 Ghz camera with 1-axis gimbal -> Great idea to have such an advanced feature in a small and relatively low priced coper. I like it!

- LEDs in the landing feet -> Cool idea

- The only thing that might worry me so far is the construction of the whole copter in terms of serviceability -> It looks to me as if you have to move your whole electronics to a completely new shell in case of a broken arm, so I am missing the modularity of an Extreme One or of an NovaX 350 ->
    -> Or am I missing something here?

Just my 50 cents...

Looking forward to it anyway!

Greetings,

Frank

C'mon Jamie.....when can I buy one?

JimW

Sorry Jim,

Don't have a date yet. We will definitely keep you guys updated with any new information.

Jamie

The all new Xtreme V2 will be revealed this 20th March 2017 in Hanover, Germany during the CeBIT fair. We will be present at the CeBIT just like we did last year. In case you would like to get to know us and our products just make an appointment with us. You will find Jamie and myself at our booth as well as Manuel Roedl, our team pilot, who is going to show-fly the TWIST 300.
    Would love to see you guys there!

We are going to release bits and pieces of the new V2 a few weeks ahead of the CeBIT.

Cheers,
    Chris aka MatLi

Quote Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
    The all new Xtreme V2 will be revealed this 20th March 2017 in Hanover, Germany during the CeBIT fair. We will be present at the CeBIT just like we did last year. In case you would like to get to know us and our products just make an appointment with us. You will find Jamie and myself at our booth as well as Manuel Roedl, our team pilot, who is going to show-fly the TWIST 300.
    Would love to see you guys there!

We are going to release bits and pieces of the new V2 a few weeks ahead of the CeBIT.

Cheers,
    Chris aka MatLi
    I sure will keep my eyes open for updates thanks for the info Chris