Thread: What's going on?

What's going on?

I had a great time learning from Jamie and Saijin. I trusted this company. Now you just disappear. No new product. No answer to my inquiry . I orginally wrote F*** you at this point but I am hoping there is good reason.

JimW

Hi JimW.

We are fully around. Not sure what makes you think that we disappeared. You can always reach out to us via the Forum or our support system. Was there any specific question that we may have missed out on you - in case we did - very sorry.

Perhaps it's because we are about to introduce the Xtreme V2 to the public by mid March in Germany and have a lot of work to handle at the moment for the launch event at the CeBIT in Hanover, Germany. Go ahead and keep posting your questions, you are certainly not alone and we won't just run away

Cheers,
    Chris aka MatLi

Thank you for your quick response. My frustration is due to your website being virtually the same for six months or more. Also the discussion forum. It's like you abandoned it. It would be appreciated if you posted updates about progress on new product. I am a RC Logger supporter all the way. You have great products. When will new product be available in the USA?

Hey Jim,

Great to hear from you. I apologize if there is something you might have posted that we missed. We are still here daily on the forums answering any questions and discussing with the community anything new. If you did post and we missed something please share the link as wouldn't ever want you to think we were no longer around or available.

As for Saijin, I haven't heard from him in a while, but from previous discussions we've had I do know he has periods throughout the year where he is basically non-accessible due to the busyness of his work, so this could be why he has maybe not responded on the forums in a while.

As Chris mentioned, the Xtreme v2 is soon to be unveiled to the public and you can be certain that the RC Logger forums will get the first looks at this all new product. It's not just a few small changes from the original Xtreme but a completely evolved product with LOTS of enhancements and features, all at a really killer price!

So stay tuned for updates coming very soon. And don't hesitate to reach out here on the forums. WE LOVE THE RC Logger community and are appreciative of everyone that is involved here.

Have a great one Jim!

Best regards,
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by JimW View Post
    Thank you for your quick response. My frustration is due to your website being virtually the same for six months or more. Also the discussion forum. It's like you abandoned it. It would be appreciated if you posted updates about progress on new product. I am a RC Logger supporter all the way. You have great products. When will new product be available in the USA?
    Hey Jim,

We have continued to release new products such as the NovaX 350 Silver Edition and the all new Drone backpack.

In regards to products we have a few coming down the pipeline, but as always with our products we want to ensure they are top notch before being available for purchase. We don't just throw it out there like some other companies and leave the customer to "deal with it".

We've chosen a different route with the Xtreme V2, in that rather than sharing tons of information along the way, where the customer has to wait long periods of time for the end product, we have chosen to instead unveil the product very close to the release time. This way it's not the downfall that we and other companies have faced in the past where a product is shown but than it takes another 6 months to even a year or more before the product is actually available.

This time around after the unveiling the production process will begin pretty much immediately. This means the Xtreme V2 will/absolutely should be around for the flying season this year. So although we can't give exact dates yet, because those often tend to shift a bit due to unforseen aspects of the production process, we are shooting to have the product on the shelves at the very latest the middle of July. Of course there will be plenty of pics, information, pre-orders and everything else leading up to this.

So just keep an eye out. We might share a pic or two here in the coming few weeks before the CeBit show.

Jamie

Thank you. I apologize for my impatience.

JimW

JimW.

No need to apologize. Actually I agree that we should or could do more to keep the community here alive. I am rather confident that just around the CeBIT in Hanover, Germany next month, we will be sharing a lot more information, as what Jamie already mentioned, in terms of product specs, images and so on. We will make sure to keep our social feeds active as much as possible.
    Perhaps we may even release a pre-show teaser

The Xtreme V2 will make is debut at the CeBIT show. We will fly and demonstrate it there. I have learned my lessons from the past and keep my mouth shut until the product is production ready

But I am sure that you guys will love it! And please - keep pushing us for answers from time to time - I actually do appreciate that you gave us a wake-up call this morning
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

Hey Jim,

Agreed with Chris. No need to apologize. We are just glad to have you as a part of the community.

We are definitely excited about releasing new information and lots of content for the Xtreme v2 very, very soon. The speed at which the progress of the product is happening is quite exciting. A lot of things going on behind the scenes all happening at once.

As Chris mentioned maybe we will throw out a teaser or two here in the coming weeks.

We are really excited to bring this release to you and feel confident that the community and others that experience it are really going to love it.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
    JimW.

No need to apologize. Actually I agree that we should or could do more to keep the community here alive. I am rather confident that just around the CeBIT in Hanover, Germany next month, we will be sharing a lot more information, as what Jamie already mentioned, in terms of product specs, images and so on. We will make sure to keep our social feeds active as much as possible.
    Perhaps we may even release a pre-show teaser

The Xtreme V2 will make is debut at the CeBIT show. We will fly and demonstrate it there. I have learned my lessons from the past and keep my mouth shut until the product is production ready

But I am sure that you guys will love it! And please - keep pushing us for answers from time to time - I actually do appreciate that you gave us a wake-up call this morning
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    Hey Jim,

Agreed with Chris. No need to apologize. We are just glad to have you as a part of the community.

We are definitely excited about releasing new information and lots of content for the Xtreme v2 very, very soon. The speed at which the progress of the product is happening is quite exciting. A lot of things going on behind the scenes all happening at once.

As Chris mentioned maybe we will throw out a teaser or two here in the coming weeks.

We are really excited to bring this release to you and feel confident that the community and others that experience it are really going to love it.

Jamie
    Good day gentlemen
    good to hear from you guys I tend to think you at RCL are friends of mine and love to hear from you and how you are doing.
    I look forward to all you have going on. have a great day.

Jim Z

Hey JimW,

Just thought I'd share this link here in case it didn't show up next time you are on the website.

Thought you might enjoy it. We have more to share over the coming weeks.

Hope everything is going well.

Jamie

http://www.rclogger.com/forum/showth...n-Introduction