Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: RC EYE Xtreme V2: An Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    Hey Jim,

We are just finishing up final code numbers for the spare parts, so we should have the spares up shortly.

Since you guys are such great members of our community here, here's a few internal pics we thought we'd share.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3162 (1).JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	2466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3165.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	242.3 KB 
ID:	2468

Jamie and the RC Logger Team
    Hi Jamie

thanks for the info. Boy the packaging you do for all of the quads and things is top notch very sharp good looking and well done

Jim Z

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1958 View Post
    Hi Guys

I was just wondering about Battery's for the V2. I like to have at least 3 spare battery's + one in quad and I see you don't have any spare battery's that we can order. will you have them soon

cheers and have a great day

Jim Z
    Hey Jim,

Great question. We will definitely have spares for sure. The question is will you want the stock 2s or the 3s?

It feels mighty good on the 3s setup.

I will check with our team who will be in the office shortly to find out when we will get the spare part offerings up.

Best regards,
    Jamie
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1958 View Post
    Hi Jamie

I for sure want the 3cell battery's. I can always lower the throttle if I want lol

cheers
    Jim Z
    HI Guys
    I would like to add 4-3cell batterys to my order if you have them available at that time of shipment. or soon after just send me a bill invoice like you have done before so I can promptly pay.
    at the time of this post you do not list them yet.

thanks
    Jim Z

Hey Jim,

Let me check on this for you. I apologize for delay of response. I was away for vacation all last week and out on the ocean so no internet access.

We are currently starting to ramp up the production of all the parts and accessories, so let me see where we are at on everything now that I'm back in the office.

Best regards,
    Jamie

Hi Jamie

hope your trip was fun. Thanks for the update

Jim Z

Hey Jim,

Let me check on this for you. I apologize for delay of response. I was away for vacation all last week and out on the ocean so no internet access.

We are currently starting to ramp up the production of all the parts and accessories, so let me see where we are at on everything now that I'm back in the office.

Best regards,
    Jamie
    Hi Guys/Jamie
    I see the release is soon any update on the batterys

"I would like to add 4-3cell batterys to my order if you have them available at that time of shipment. or soon after just send me a bill invoice like you have done before so I can promptly pay.
    at the time of this post you do not list them yet." quote from earlier post.

cheers
    Jim Z

Hey Jim, no worries.

In regards to the 3s batteries it will be a few weeks before they are released after you initially receive your V2 due to the focus of getting the product initially out. We do have samples of the 3s but only currently for our initial testing and verification. The 2s run of batteries is being completed and once that run is complete then the 3s version will be produced and put on our site/Amazon.

Of course when they are ready we will be happy to work with you on the shipment charges since you wanted to add them into your initial order.

I did ask about the 3s packs and they shouldn't be far behind at all. Just waiting for the 2s run to be completed.

Hope that helps answer Jim.

Best regards,
    Jamie

Whoop

Is that a whoop I see on your other site?
    JimW.

Quote Originally Posted by JimW View Post
    Is that a whoop I see on your other site?
    JimW.
    Hey Jim,

Something we refer to as a tiny whoop killer. lol

Just kidding. But it is in the same kind of category, but brushless with pushing the desire for more performance and more power.

Please know that isn't the final design, we just 3D printed something quickly for the show. But in our current testing we've ran it along side some other market contenders and let's just say it's FAST!

Our goal was to take the abilities of a larger quad like a 250 size and shrink that performance down to a micro size that can be flown anywhere, yet at the same time performe the same maneuvers that the larger quad can.

The issue that comes into play in the micro's is either you get a drone that's a little underpowered due to weight/motor specs, so it doesn't perform like a larger quad. Or you get one with super high kv motors which of course has the speed, but not necessarily the torque when pulling out of extreme maneuvers, like you do on the larger frames.

So we took all of that into consideration and feel that we have created a pretty impressive blend of all of these attributes to make something that stands out from the rest.

I won't share all of the secrets yet, but soon we will be starting a thread and will share more details.

Best regards,
    Jamie