Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: RC EYE Xtreme V2: An Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by JimW View Post
    Nevermind.......I bought a Hubsan X4 . Thanks anyway

hahahaha! I was wondering? You got me.

Thanks so much Z. We've so far had great response at the show, so that's a plus! We've definitely been having some fun with V2 for sure!

If you haven't already visited here's the product page for the Xtreme V2:
    http://droneart.com/product/xtreme-v2/

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    Thanks so much Z. We've so far had great response at the show, so that's a plus! We've definitely been having some fun with V2 for sure!
    that is great news

I love what I see with the V2. Sorry Jamie, but you have been teasing us so I had to get you back.

JimW

you guys could send me one (red) and I would gladly review it for you. ;-)

Hey Jim,

We will definitely let you guys know and will get with you close to release time.
    Last edited by jlcamp7; 27.03.2017 at 04:12.

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    Hey Jim,

We will definitely let you guys know and will get with you close to release time.
    Hi Jamie good to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1958 View Post
    you guys could send me one (red) and I would gladly review it for you. ;-)
    changed my mind I like the blue the best. :-) I know my youtube channel is small but I sure will do a review/unboxing first look video as soon as I can get a hold of one from you guys. also will finally do the goggles review. work and life got in my way last fall so I could not do it then. But I sure love them.

Jim Z

Hey Jim,

We will let you guys know for sure when the time comes. We are also currently working on the color options. They will all be offered, but may have to make a determination of which colors will be available at release and which may come about 6-8 weeks later.

We've always been appreciative of your support of our products and company. No doubt we are glad to have you as a part of our community.

Best regards,
    Jamie and the RC Logger Team

Best regards,
    Jamie