Thread: I am back ! + I have some questions

I am back ! + I have some questions

Hey there,

last year I was here often when I learned to fly with the EOX. Later I built my own quads with Naza FC BUT I always loved the design and concept of the NovaX. I heard about the ability to do waypoint/task flying with it, so I could not resist to get one of these. I will receive it in the next days, I already watched the instruction videos. But I still could not find out a out a possible offline use of the eyecontrol app. I am one of the few people still refusing to get a smartphone,but I have a tablet with Wifi connection. Will I be able to set tasks at home and save them ? I am not sure about the map function when being offline . Thanks in advance, Michael

Hey Michael,

Great to see you back! Definitely think you are going to enjoy the NovaX 350. In regards to your question. It should be doable as long as you save the tasks/journey at home. You will need to find your location you will want to fly and setup all parameters, then save the journey. Then you can go to the location and used the app by uploading the previously saved journey.

This option should work for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you following your first flights with the NovaX 350.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
    Jamie and the RC Logger Team

Hi Jamie, thanks for having me !

That was exactle the answer I wanted. I think the NovaX is THE quad I need.
    Btw.. The way you care for your customers mady my decision very easy. I really appreciate your support, this is rare these days.
    Sure I will post about my first flights with it.

Cheers Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Quisil View Post
    Hi Jamie, thanks for having me !

That was exactle the answer I wanted. I think the NovaX is THE quad I need.
    Btw.. The way you care for your customers mady my decision very easy. I really appreciate your support, this is rare these days.
    Sure I will post about my first flights with it.

Cheers Michael
    do tell us about your flights love to hear about them