Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updates Refinements to original 250

Hey Jim,

The 250's Primary focus is for FPV training and the experience of FPV. It doesn't have an onboard micro SD slot.

If you were interested in recording the flights you could look at mounting a small action camera or using a DVR device to record the transmitted video signal.

Best regards,
    Jamie

Hi Jamie,
    You mentioned that the navigator has TPCS. It doesn't mention this in the product description. I know the 350 has TPCS. Does the 250 have all the same GPS features?
    Thanks,

JimW

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    hahaha.

I promise I'm not. I wouldn't have said anything had JimW not mentioned it. :P

We are finishing up the very, very tiny details on Xtreme V2 (Creation of production mold process has already started) and then we are fully focused on the "micro" coming for the indoor season. Fully focused though doesn't mean we don't have even another project or 2 happening along the way as well.

Promise once we have more to release, you guys here in the forums will be the first to know.

Best regards,
    Jamie
    Ok Ok I have 5 rclogger quads and soon to be 6 a few more would not hurt I guess ( just don't tell the wife )

Quote Originally Posted by JimW View Post
    Hi Jamie,
    You mentioned that the navigator has TPCS. It doesn't mention this in the product description. I know the 350 has TPCS. Does the 250 have all the same GPS features?
    Thanks,

JimW
    Hey Jim,

Yes the Navigator has the ability to offer all of the same features. We are fixing to release an app update that will allow the Navigator to now perform T.P.C.S. We are also currently testing P.O.I. and follow me modes as well for the Navigator. So these features will arrive shortly also.

Best regards,
    Jamie

Wow.....so this makes for some difficult decisions for me. Thanks Jamie !

JimW

Glad to make things complicated. hahahaha

Have a great weekend Jim!