Thread: HUGE Sale! RC EYE NovaX 350 Product Line

HUGE Sale! RC EYE NovaX 350 Product Line

Don't miss your chance for a huge savings on the NovaX 350 product line. We are having a sale that will last until June 2nd, so go check it out.

Even our Silver Edition is on sale at an unbelievable price point!

Shop now:

The NovaX Plus Aerial Photography Set - Silver Edition is now ON SALE.
    The sale lasts until Jun 02, 2017. Don't miss your chance!

Shop now: http://www.rclogger.com/RC-EYE-NovaX/

The RC Logger Team

Hi Jamie,
    You mention that the sale applies to the 350 product line...even the silver edition,
    But I don't see any of the other 350 on sale, only the silver edition. Can you clarify this for me please?

Thanks
    JimW

Hey Jim,

The major focus of this sale is on the Silver Edition package. The other models are just based on the previous price drop on those products. I apologize if there was any confusion in my posting. Stay tuned however as there will be a sale on the RTF and ARF version coming in just a few days.

Jamie

Thank you Jamie. This is exciting news. Also, I hope all is on schedule with the V2, if so......about a month???😎

JimW

Hey Jim,

Yes the V2 is chugging along. As long as all final mouldings over the next few weeks come out without any adjustments needing to be made then we should be pretty much on schedule. Our initial launch will be a smaller sample of them just to ensure quality on the production line. So within the first 2 weeks we will only roll out about 60 of them. Immediately following that run however we will be in full production mode.

We've already ran a few samples and things are looking great, so just keep your fingers crossed with us that the molds are perfect and we'll be ready to go.

Jamie

They're crossed. It's great that you just don't throw beta versions out on the market. You test and analyze. Truly a sign of a great quality company and it shows in your products.

JimW

Quote Originally Posted by JimW View Post
    They're crossed. It's great that you just don't throw beta versions out on the market. You test and analyze. Truly a sign of a great quality company and it shows in your products.

JimW
    Thanks Jim,

Really appreciate your kind words. We take safety and flight function seriously and spend a great deal of time on each product before release to ensure when it get's into your hands, you can ultimately enjoy it.

We will start adding a lot more updates and information in the coming days/weeks for the V2.

Jamie and the RC Logger Team

I noticed a price reduction on the 350x plus rtf. How long is the sale?

JimW

Hey Jim,

The sale will last until the 9th of June. Following that we will have one more sale in which all the NovaX packages will be on sale.

Jamie