Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POI and TPCS now available for the Navigator 250 - Free Firmware update released.

Hi Guys,

The DATALINK MODUL is here now !

I could already install it and it actually works!

But I have not flown it for time reasons. But I'll get back to you when I can.

Unfortunately, the instructions about the new function TaskPoint Command System (TPCS) in the APP is totally pixelated, can one still do something?

Or where else can I get a readable guide for the new TaskPoint Command System (TPCS) function?

greeting

Bernd
    Last edited by BerndA; 30.06.2017 at 06:04.

Hey Bernd,

Great to hear that the Datalink has arrived and you are all setup and ready to go!

As for the pixelation, we have noted this on some Android devices and are working on why this is on some devices and not others, but chose not to with hold the release of the app, since it doesn't hinder the use of using T.P.C.S.

For a fully detailed explanation of the Task Point Command System, here is a tutorial video that we have created.

It is using the NovaX, but the process and menu is the exact same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O3GEaLiUxc

You should also find a tutorial guide within the .zip file that you downloaded to perform the update to your Navigator that explains the process as well.

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask. We hope you get to soon enjoy the T.P.C.S. experience.

Best regards,
    Jamie