Thread: Novax 350 diferrences

Novax 350 diferrences

I have been looking at buying either the $380 Novax 350 plus Photography kit or the $420 Novax 350 Silver edition. My question is what is the difference between the two? If it is purely cosmetic, I do not see the benefit and I will be ordering the standard kit. One more question, do you offer any discounts for an order of two kits? Just curious because I want one and my wife wants me to order another one for her brother for his birthday. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hey arf24,

There is cosmetic difference as you noted in regards to the White canopy and accent pieces, whereas the Plus Photography kit is in the standard black.

The bigger difference in terms of the cost between the two is that the Silver Edition kit included the the Xiaomi Yi Action camera (1080p 60fps). The Photography kit does not include a camera and is for those that either already own or intend to purchase and use a GoPro with the setup. The Silver Edition will also work with GoPro as well but includes the Yi camera with the package.

I am not sure if there are any discounts available. I can ask our team, but due to an already reduction in price for the current time, than I'm not sure what if any other discount would be available.

I'll update you with any information I receive once team is back in the office on Monday.

Regards,
    Jamie and the RC Logger team