Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FPV Gimbal and Eye Control App

Hi Jamie,

thank you very much for your fast response and very quickly support

I think a Video speak more than words.

I opened a Ticket under Warranty Claim.

I have bought the Drone at Conrad Electronic Shop directly in Braunschweig, Germany on Monday 14.08.2017.

For your Information here the Link:
    https://www.conrad.de/de/rc-logger-r...g-1409247.html

Hey Stephan,

Thank you so much for opening a ticket. We have received your request and will follow through with assisting you so you can get back up and flying ASAP.

Thanks again Stephan!

Best regards,
    Jamie and the RC Logger Team

Hi Jamie,

thank you for quick response.

I have bought my drone at Conrad Electronics in Braunschweig, Germany.
    Here are the Link:

https://www.conrad.de/de/rc-logger-r...g-1409247.html

I have opened a Warranty Claim Ticket yesterday.
    From my Point of View i need only the defects parts or a new Drone not the complete Package with Remote Control etc.

Best Regards

Stephan

Hey Stephan,

It looks as though your support ticket is being handled by our team. But also since it is the weekend, I wanted to reach out to you in response here.

Due to the issue that you are having and that there is certainly a defect with your unit, your best and quickest way to get up and flying with a correctly functioning unit would be to return your complete Navigator package to the Conrad location that you purchased from and get a new one. This would be our initial step anyway, since it was purchased from Conrad and they work hand in hand with us to provide a no hassle return if the product has manufacture defect (which this unit does).

So not sure if you ordered and had shipped or purchased the Navigator locally, but please let us know so we can get you up and flying quickly!

Best regards,
    Jamie and the RC Logger Team