Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No user manual

Quote Originally Posted by Billnj View Post
    Gentlemen, Please be advised that the two links for the Quick Start Guide for the V2 are not working.

I'm unable to order batteries from this site. The links to the partners in the USA aren't of much help either. I realize that it's a

New product. Thanks for any help with the above items.

Bill

Hi Bill.

Welcome to the club

The instructions have been updated. Here is the latest version:

http://www.rclogger.com/out/media/88...02_m_jh_en.pdf

I'll update the other links as well. All product instructions are usually listed here.

Yes, we have not completed to list all spare parts. I'll remind the team today to start listing the batteries urgently. Let me see what I can accomplish. As for the US partners, the V2 will be available via Amazon PRIME in the US. Please keep checking our "DroneArt" shop at Amazon here. Spares will be listed here as well shortly. We are in the final stage of pur first mass production run with shipment scheduled for end of next week.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Please take note that we are going to launch a complete new website by later next week or perhaps even by end of this week, hence links may be broken again. We will see to have them fixed and updated in the forum gradually.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

The battery has been added here for now. Remaining V2 parts should be listed by end of this week.

Note: This link may be invalid starting from around 18th or 19th of September '17 since we will move to a complete new site. An announcement will follow ahead of the site migration.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
    The battery has been added here for now. Remaining V2 parts should be listed by end of this week.

Note: This link may be invalid starting from around 18th or 19th of September '17 since we will move to a complete new site. An announcement will follow ahead of the site migration.
    keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1958 View Post
    keep us posted

Definitely looking forward to more of your thoughts on the V2 as you get more flight time on it.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    Definitely looking forward to more of your thoughts on the V2 as you get more flight time on it.

Jamie
    if work and weather ever let me fly lol
    will do.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1958 View Post
    if work and weather ever let me fly lol
    will do.
    I know how that goes.

Just sent you a PM as well.

Jamie