Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beginner Hover height

Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    I lift the prop (from witch the motor was hot) and adjusted it at the same hight as the other, trying it again and it works ok. Susses
    GS, thank you for sharing this with us!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

I appreciate the GOOD customer service of RC Logger! They were able to get the store to send me a replacement RC EYE One. The people were very nice and were very helpful! Great Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    The people were very nice and were very helpful! Great Job!
    Just as you - our customer Thanks for being loyal even after having had a first not so pleasant experience. We really appreciate it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

I have the same problem except maybe one inch is the best in beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I have just bought my first Rc Eye One and I love it with one exception: In beginner mode the hover height is at best 11 inches. It seems alright in intermediate and advance mode. I have watched videos with it in beginner mode that far exceed my best height. I have reset the gyro as well with no improvement in height. Could a loose battery connector cause this? Maybe a controller setting? I have read the enclosed instructions to no avail. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank You.
    I just received mine today and it will barely lift one inch off the floor in beginner mode. In sport mode it seems to have plenty of lift and power (haven't tried expert yet). Is there a fix I can do or am I going to have to send it back? I hate sending stuff back and as cheap as this is, I might just pitch it. I purchased it through RC Drones and also got the extra batteries. I thought perhaps it was a bad battery, but tried the other two and it's all the same. I of course charged the batteries first.

Quote Originally Posted by epbiggs View Post
    I just received mine today and it will barely lift one inch off the floor in beginner mode. In sport mode it seems to have plenty of lift and power (haven't tried expert yet). Is there a fix I can do or am I going to have to send it back? I hate sending stuff back and as cheap as this is, I might just pitch it. I purchased it through RC Drones and also got the extra batteries. I thought perhaps it was a bad battery, but tried the other two and it's all the same. I of course charged the batteries first.
    Any suggestions or do I need to send this back. I guess I'm looking for the easy fix... probably unreasonable.

Any suggestions or do I need to send this back. I guess I'm looking for the easy fix... probably unreasonable.

@epbiggs,

Sorry to hear of your issue. In this case unfortunately there is not quick fix. Please contact RC-drones for a replacement unit. If you need my assistance on arranging replacement. Please kindly let me know.

Regards,

Adam
    Go big, fly hard.

ya I just got mine today and I'm having the same problem, in sport mode it's a blast(I don't even know if I need the beginner mode) but it could be nice to have(ie:helping friends learn to fly) but yeah, I'm getting it to go maybe 5 inches max off the ground in beginner mode, this was going on brand new out of the box, any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatrafan77 View Post
    ya I just got mine today and I'm having the same problem, in sport mode it's a blast(I don't even know if I need the beginner mode) but it could be nice to have(ie:helping friends learn to fly) but yeah, I'm getting it to go maybe 5 inches max off the ground in beginner mode, this was going on brand new out of the box, any suggestions?
    Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear your having issues with your EYE One. The throttle is designed to be very sluggish as this gives the beginner time to react. if you are experiencing this problem with a fully charged battery, then I suggest you stop flying the EYE One immediately. Contact the retailer you purchased from, and inform them of your problem. There should be no issue with arranging a replacement EYE One. In case you purchased from RC Logger directly then please provide me with your order number, and we will be happy to make arrangements for a new unit to you.

Looking forward to further assisting you.

Regards,

Adam
    Go big, fly hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatrafan77 View Post
    Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear your having issues with your EYE One. The throttle is designed to be very sluggish as this gives the beginner time to react. if you are experiencing this problem with a fully charged battery, then I suggest you stop flying the EYE One immediately. Contact the retailer you purchased from, and inform them of your problem. There should be no issue with arranging a replacement EYE One. In case you purchased from RC Logger directly then please provide me with your order number, and we will be happy to make arrangements for a new unit to you.

Looking forward to further assisting you.

Regards,

Adam
    Go big, fly hard.