Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "OneCase".

Red Face The "OneCase".

The OneCase is watertight, dustproof, airtight, shock resistant, virtually indestructible, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. It is equipped with sturdy eyes for padlocks, an air pressure compensation valve, designed for temperatures ranging from - 40 C to 80 C and made from ultra-high-impact ABS material with an unlimited lifetime guarantee. The foam is pre-cut to hold equipment such as 1x RC EYE One, 4x Flight Battery, 1x USB charger, 1x Transmitter (equipment not included).

Inside dimension : 250 x 180 x 80 mm
    Outside dimension : 275 x 229 x 85 mm
    Volume : 4 L
    Net weight : 0.60 kg

Pre-Orders are now accepted and welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89038rc_2_600_v2.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	167   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89038rc_3_600.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	169   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89038rc_600_v2.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	171  
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

Excellent! Already added to my "wish list".
    Do they come with a strap? (a must have for urban flyers like me!)

Quote Originally Posted by kosem View Post
    Do they come with a strap? (a must have for urban flyers like me!)
    The strap is available as an option. We will consider to have it included as standard. Other users reported that a strap would not be very useful, so I guess its a 50/50 issue.

Give us another good reason why you need it
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

OK , here we go!

1) I never go flying without my camera, a bottle of water, some tools etc... that I carry in my backpack together with my flying device wrapped into a soft bag. If I need the OneCase it's for safely carrying the Eye One while travelling by bus or metro without worrying about knocks. BUT I want both my hands free! (When you are inside the metro in Paris you wish you had four hands, 2 to hold on the bar and 2 to slap the young roughnecks visiting your pockets! )

2) I am 55, not yet senile but not young either and it's much more easy and comfortable for me to carry even a light weight on my shoulder while walking.

3) (this one will make the difference, 51%-49%!!!!! )
    I am the proud customer of a great and serious young company I want to promote. Because they are clever I am sure they will put their nice logo on the OneCase and it will be MUCH more visible when carried on the shoulder !!! :--)))

4) And because they are clever, they already asked themselves who will purchase their case: pedestrians, urban flyers, bikers, much more than usual people taking their car to go flying and putting their helis in a simple box in the trunk!

5) The straps on ABS quality cases generally have ties wedged in the sides and can be easily removed :--)

Your turn, Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by kosem View Post
    Your turn, Sir!
    Confirmed. The strap will be included
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	one-case-strap.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	201  
    Last edited by MatLi; 04.01.2013 at 20:57. Reason: Image added.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

Yesss! :--))
    And the logo!

lol Kosem

Nicely played (put)

especially #3

I was wondering about the new landing gear. I plan on purchasing them when they are available. Will the new landing gear still work with the cut outs in the foam or only the original landing gear?

It will still fit with the new motor mounts, however you need to extend the cutting by using a cutter. Its rather easy.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

Thanks Chris. I thought that might be the case. No problems cutting a little foam myself. Just wondering. Maybe that should be a note in the bottom of the case description once the other landing gear is available for order just so people know.