Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RC EYE One Xtreme Thread.

@Zippy

From all of our team, it was a pleasure meeting you! Thanks for supporting us, and we hope the EYE Ones you were able to snag up bring you lots of pleasure. Have a safe travel back!

All,

Having flown the 180 Xtreme for the last few days, I can honestly tell you it will permanently change the multi-rotor market forever The performance is amazing. It is so quiet, so smooth, and ridiculously powerful! Although we couldn't really put it through it's paces because we needed to make sure it lasted through the whole show, I can tell you this baby is going to a favorite in any collection.

A few more facts to share.

I had the pleasure of meeting and having lengthy discussions with the developer of the EYE series, and he is as passionate about RC multi-rotors as I am. He and I discussed every detail about the new 180 Xtreme from flight characteristics, prop sizes, lipo sizes, motor performance, the list goes on and on and on!

That being said the 180 Xtreme will come with orientation LEDS, 3 - or possible 4 flight modes, revolutionary altitude hold function, and the ability to carry your favorite camera with ease!

I did all I could to talk Chris into leaving the only existing sample behind with me but he wasn't letting me pry his baby from his hands

The remaining team members are headed to San Fransisco for a day or two before returning home from the trip, from what I understand they will be shooting some more Xtreme video in the bay area. I am excited to see what the next video they upload next!

Very soon I will have a few samples to continue our testing before we go to production. The goal is to bring you the best possible product, and we won't stop until it's right
    Go big, fly hard.

Was nice meeting / helping out you chaps and grabbing 2 of them to play with.

I'm not surprised he took it with him as you didn't give him a chance to play with it.

Damien

@Zippy, thanks so much for the footage. Really enjoyed it. Just shows how truly stable it is in such a small area and you can definitely see the horsepower waiting to be released when it gets popped straight up.

@Adam. Why oh why must you put me in such agony with the way you talk about the Extreme. The wait is going to feel like forever for it to be released. However I am more than pleased to wait as I have learnt you guys won't release a product until you feel it is fully ready and polished (which is much more than I can say for many other companies).

The EYE One has already become my prized micro quad and it sounds like the Extreme will also be added as one to go beyond just another craft and also be added to the "keeper" collection. The LED's are certainly what I had hoped for and that just makes me even more excited. Between that the x2 and the first few flight videos I am anticipating the release of the extreme more than the release of any other product I've waited for in the almost 4 years I've been in the hobby.

I have already sold a off all my other micro quads in order to have the money to be one of the first to get a hold of one. I just hope I have enough to get in on the x2 camera along with it. I am also appreciative of the different flight modes like on the EYE One. I really feel those make it fly able for any person from beginner to pro.

what a cool opportunity to get to sit and have a conversation with the creator. I can't believe Chris would be so mean and not let you get to keep the extreme.

i truly can't wait to see more flight video's with the extreme being fully unleashed.

ps Adam, that was some super smooth flying of the 450 in the parking lot. I was amazed at how smooth the flips were.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Was nice meeting / helping out you chaps and grabbing 2 of them to play with.

I'm not surprised he took it with him as you didn't give him a chance to play with it.

Damien
    We need that baby back in Germany at the Toy Fair next early month Adam will sure receive his sample soon and it will even already be the improved version with altitude hold function and LED's .... Just hang in there Adam .... hihi.

And of course - I need something to fly too.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

every time i see the extreme it makes me think of a black widow spider because of the red dot on the top
    rc eye one extreme (aka Black Widow)
    I should get one eye one today cant wait, but i also cant wait for the extreme and the x2 to be presented
    Last edited by Trimax; 15.01.2013 at 21:21.

Red Face

As seen during the CES show in Las Vegas. Here a short video too. We will release all details just after the toy fair including order options available, retail prices as well as a full feature list.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2818.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2819.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	231   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2827.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2829.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2831.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	237  

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

I can't wait till these come out and I can fly with my DX8. Way to go guys!!!
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by elimsprint View Post
    I can't wait till these come out and I can fly with my DX8. Way to go guys!!!
    Kim

I will be receiving a final updated sample today with a number of new features included. I'll try to get some additional photos taken as well. We are anticipating release latest by April 2013. We'll keep you guys posted.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

Can't wait to see some pics!

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
    I will be receiving a final updated sample today with a number of new features included. I'll try to get some additional photos taken as well. We are anticipating release latest by April 2013. We'll keep you guys posted.
    I'm sure any additional photos would be well received by all.