Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RC EYE "OneLink"

Any updates on the OneLink? Video? Price? Compatible TXs?

Hi.

The OneLink, as shown during the ToyFair in Nuremberg, is in final release stage prior to its launch. Several features including support for our 433 MHz, 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz receivers has been added to fully ensure that the OneLink is compatible with all previous versions of our RC EYE One series as well as the future "brushless" and "S" versions. Firmware upgrade option has been added to support additional radios and to provide and option to allow users to upgrade features as they become available.

Detailed updated information, including a table of compatible radios, will be made available after our testing has been concluded. You can expect this to happen rather soon.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

I'm guessing the Extreme and One-Link are coming out at the same time.
    Maybe hoping is more appropriate.

Where's my Xanax.. lol
    X/BillyD..

Quote Originally Posted by X_Marine/BillyD View Post
    I'm guessing the Extreme and One-Link are coming out at the same time.
    Maybe hoping is more appropriate.

Where's my Xanax.. lol
    X/BillyD..
    Yes, you can say so I sincerely hope that I can present new images of the upcoming Xtreme version before end of this week. We are expecting a new sample from our engineering department for flight testing. We are just as excited as you are

The OneLink is more or less ready. June should be a potential release date. I'll keep you posted.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

I have a Spektrum DX6i for my planks and would love to see if I could use that radio for my Eye One. I would like to use another model setting to use for the Onelink so I could just choose the Eye-One model when I wanted to fly the quad.

I having trouble binding the Onelink to my original Eye One using a DX6i.

At first I was having trouble completing the Learning process, as it would not let me select a channel 6 switch to complete the process (I should note that I don't really care about being able to select the different flight modes with my transmitter).

I was able to figure out how to complete the Learning process by using the DX6i setup directions in the Eye One Extreme user manual (page 30) and configuring the gear and flap switches, and that seemed to work. It now lets me select channels 5 and 6 in the learning mode to complete the setup.

I am now having trouble getting the Onelink to bind to my Eye One. I go to the frequency selection and am able to toggle between 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz. However, I noticed that when I toggle between the two frequencies, I only the get audible confirmation (3 buzzer sounds vs 1 buzzer sound), not the visual confirmation (LED blinks 1 vs 2 times). I select 915MHz and press the on/off button, and it beeps 3 times and exits the frequency selection (LED goes back to blinking slowly).

Next, I plug in my Eye One (solid green LED) and press the bind button on the Onelink. The Onelink blinks quickly for about 15 seconds then goes back to blinking slowly, but the Eye One LED stays solid green and never binds. There is no bind button on the Eye One.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I noticed in the Onelink instruction manual, "13. Channel Selection Mode - This section is only for the RC Eye One," with instructions to navigate through the different channels, however I'm not sure what this does? It doesn't explain in the manual what this actually does, just that you can navigate through and select different channels. Does this have something to do with the binding process?

Thanks

Hi there,

In this case it sounds like your missing step is to depress the bind button on the Xtreme itself. (The button is located near the battery connector).

With Xtreme powered on, hold this button until you see the green status LED go from solid green to flashing Red Green. Insure your OneLink selector 2.4 Ghz, or 15 Mhz) is set to 2.4 ghz, and tap the bind button on the Onelink.

Please consult the instruction manual for more information regarding binding: http://www.rclogger.com/out/media/88...314_02_m_1.pdf

This should get you bound, up and flying.
    Go big, fly hard.