Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digital Pitch Gauge 2 will not turn on?

My Digital Pitch Gauge 2 did not work out of the box - posted problem on forum and post got removed?

Quote Originally Posted by smallstool View Post
    My Digital Pitch Gauge 2 did not work out of the box - posted problem on forum and post got removed?
    Hi there. We strictly do not remove posts unless they are posted twice (identical and 100% duplicate posts where the 1st post remains). When was it posted and where? We could not locate it. Even "deleted" posts remain available for board admins.

- Where was your PG2 purchased from?
    - When was it purchased?
    - Lite or Full set?

Looking forward to help you.
    Last edited by MatLi; 10.11.2013 at 20:02. Reason: Typo corrected.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Cheers,
    MatLi (Chris)

I have the same problem send an email and have not responded with a video of the problem and everything I say here and not light, I buy this brand for me was pure trouble to fill out a document then again bad service.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aZ8CD9P-ZM

One other thing you discharge the batteries, and leaves almost dead is a device fault

Quote Originally Posted by Dermeister View Post
    One other thing you discharge the batteries, and leaves almost dead is a device fault
    Hi there,

Thanks for coming to the RC Logger forum. My name is Adam. I am sorry to hear you are having problems, and also sorry to hear your having difficulty communicating with the team. Can you please kindly forward your correspondence E-mail and RMA form to contact@rclogger.com with attention to Adam?

I will look though the note, and we will get back to you asap. I wish I could do more initially but until I am caught up on your case I cannot further comment.

Please rest assured we will do our best to support you, and I will do my best to restore your confidence in RC logger, and our products.

Regards,

Adam
    Go big, fly hard.

Usually already sent email solution soon give me hope as I need to calibrate my helicopters. and this dead pitch gauge I can not do anything, even to continue buying products from you.

Hi Adam
    I'm having the same issue with my digital pitch gauge 2 , i took out the exceed plastic , now it turns on i still need to change battery every day

-bought battery at 3 different places ENERGIZER and DURACELL only
    -unit is brand new bought it at ROTORQUEST CANADA

Also is it normal that when i power the unit i see the Battery indicator at low level for a split second even if its brand new battery's
    kind regards
    -

Hello kanohelicopter,

Welcome to the forums. I apologize in delay of a response to your question. Our team has been away over the last 2 weeks for the Consumer Electronics Show.

This is defiinitely a strange issue that you are having. Have you tried returning the product for a replacement? If so please try this first. If you are still encountering any issues then please open a ticket with us at support.rclogger.com and we will be more than happy to assist you. We want to ensure you have a great experience with the use of our products and will support in anyway we can to ensure you get a working unit.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by kanohelicopter View Post
    Hi Adam
    I'm having the same issue with my digital pitch gauge 2 , i took out the exceed plastic , now it turns on i still need to change battery every day

-bought battery at 3 different places ENERGIZER and DURACELL only
    -unit is brand new bought it at ROTORQUEST CANADA

Also is it normal that when i power the unit i see the Battery indicator at low level for a split second even if its brand new battery's
    kind regards
    -